IVY OAK is a direct-to-consumer fashion brand based in Berlin. Since its launch in May 2016, IVY OAK has been driven by the idea of rethinking fashion and making it sustainable. Our guiding principle? Think differently, act differently. We are a brand that challenges the status quo and perceives sustainability not as an option, but as a foundation and a necessity. IVY OAK is one of Europe's fastest growing fashion labels and is represented beyond the borders of Europe with its own online store, its own store and through various retail partners.
This position offers you a comprehensive insight into the different business areas within Supply Chain Management as well as into IVY OAK as a fast-growing start-up. As part of a dedicated and cross-functional team you will experience a steep learning curve.
You will mainly support our Supply Chain Manager with their daily tasks as well as some strategic, conceptual topics.
- From day one you will be a reliable, trustworthy point of contact of our IVY OAK Operations and Product Team
- Support process improvement and sustainability projects across the supply chain
- Support our Supply Chain Manager in managing the outbound and inbound supply chain in close collaboration with our warehouse and B2B partners
- Challenge, improve and automate operational processes within Supply Chain Management
- Independently perform analyses, reports, and market research
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Student of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or a similar degree program
- Stress-resilient, can-do mentality, independent and eager to take on responsibility and make decisions
- Strong communicator in writing and speaking
- Analytical mindset with a quick understanding of complex topics
- Motivated by rapidly changing tasks and eager to shape IVY OAK with your own ideas
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel proficiency
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A steep learning curve and a lot of creative freedom with a high level of personal responsibility
- Possibility to work closely with the Supply Chain Manager with a focus on personal development
- Flat hierarchies and ambitious, highly motivated colleagues
- A workplace with feel-good atmosphere in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Attractive employee discount on our entire collection