As Head of Marketing (m/f/d) you are part of the Management Team at IVY OAK. This position offers you full insight into the different areas within an omni-channel fashion business as well as into IVY OAK as a fast-growing startup.
IVY OAK is a direct-to-consumer fashion brand based in Berlin. Since its launch in May 2016, IVY OAK has been driven by the idea of rethinking fashion and making it sustainable. Our guiding principle? Think differently, act differently. We are a brand that challenges the status quo and perceives sustainability not as an option, but as a foundation and a necessity.
IVY OAK is one of Europe's fastest growing fashion labels and is represented beyond the borders of Europe with its own online store, its own store and through various retail partners.
IVY OAK is now entering the next exciting phase. As we will continue to grow strongly in the coming years, we are looking for support for our team.
- Together with your team, you define the vision, mission, goals and strategies to increase brand recognition
- You oversee and lead the Marketing Team, as well as all marketing and advertising activities on all channels, to ensure a consistent product and brand strategy
- Creation of campaigns and editorial planning
- Conceptualisation of corporate branding for our various sales channels in close collaboration with our founder – creative director – and art direction
- You act as an interface between CRM, performance marketing, social media, our product team, art direction and external agencies
- Briefing and management of your own team and external agencies
- Budget planning, reporting and success monitoring
- Completed degree in economics or business studies with a focus on marketing & communication or a comparable qualification
- At least five to seven years of professional experience, ideally in the fashion industry
- Ideally, practical experience as a senior manager or Head of Brand Marketing
- Solid specialist knowledge in the fields of content production, social media marketing, CRM, SEO
- You are a true leader and have the ability to comprehensively steer marketing projects; you also have strong communication skills
- An analytical mindset and passion for e-commerce and retail
- You are a creative thinker with a great deal of passion and love for detail who can develop an outstanding brand-marketing strategy
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite is an advantage
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- Being part of the management team, we offer you very high personal and professional growth potential and room to actively shape the business
- A young, ambitious and highly skilled team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths is warmly welcoming you
- The chance to develop and to coin the brand marketing
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive package
- A great employee discount on our whole collection